Advanced Petroleum Geomechanics Testing Systems
- This advanced rock testing apparatuses provide all test requirements in rock research testing.
- This system is configured to test rock material at different load ranges, specimen diameter, High confining pressure, and temperature, along with simultaneous ultrasonic and permeability measurement and pore pressure control.
- Advanced software packages and further accessories are arranged to suit specific testing requests.
- The systems are able to test a range of materials from soft rock (e.g. sandstone) to hard rock with high-strength.
This advanced testing system covers all required geomechanical tests (at real reservoir conditions) by clients, including:
- Uniaxial Compression test for measuring
– UCS, E, v
- Triaxial Compression Test for measuring
– C, Φ, E, v @ drained and Undrained conditions
- Indirect Tension Test
- Fracture Toughness Test (Bending, CCNBD, …)
- Hydraulic Fracturing Test (mini-frac)
– Tensile Strength
– Break down pressure
- Creep (Uniaxial and Triaxial)
- Sonic Velocity test
– At reservoir conditions (applying confining pressure, pore pressure, and temperature)
– Measuring in different frequencies and wave forms.
- Thick-Wall Cylinder Test
- Drain and Undrained Hydrostatic Compression Test
– Biot Coefficient
– Skempton Coefficient
- Stress sensitivity
– Porosity and permeability changes under different stress conditions
- Permeability measurement test
- Sample saturation at high pressure
– Fluid injection from top and bottom of samples
It is able to apply pore pressure, ultrasonic waves, high temperature and high confining pressure for all mentioned tests