- Formation Brine preparation using different salts
- Sample saturation
- Flooding to irreducible water saturation
- Fluid viscosity and density determination at the ambient condition or elevated temperature.
- Wettability Restoration, Critical Point Drying, Mounting of Unconsolidated Sand and Fractured Carbonates
- Formation Resistivity Factor (FRF), with Cementation Factor (m), under ambient and elevated reservoir overburden pressure.
- Formation Resistivity Index (FRI), with Saturation Exponent (n), under ambient and elevated reservoir overburden pressure by reservoir dead oil Or Synthetic oil. ( equilibrium or Non-equilibrium methods)
- Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC), by Core Conductivity Method (Co/Cw).
Impact of Overburden (Stress) to 10,000 psi
- Determination of Pore Volume Compressibility and Porosity reduction.
- Absolute and Effective Permeability determination.Capillary Pressure
- Air-Brine, Air-Oil, and Oil-Brine by the Porous Plate technique, at ambient and elevated overburden pressure and temperature.
- Ultra speed Centrifuge Technique (Up to 13000 RPM) at elevated temperature.
- MICP (Up to 60000 Psi)
Pore Size distribution
- Mercury Injection up to 60,000 psi
- Methods available – Amott, USBM (centrifuge), Combined Amott/USBM
- Unsteady and Steady State Displacement Options
- Displacement of Mobile Phase by Gas, Water or Oil
- Drainage and Imbibition Full Curves and End Points determination.
- Ambient and Reservoir Conditions, with Dead and Live Crude Oil
- Trapped (residual) Gas Saturation Determination
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
- Evaluation of Property of Pay Formation
- Porosity and Permeability of Core and Cutting Sample
- Pore Size Distribution
- Qv Determination
- T2 Cutoff Calculation and Separation of Movable (FFI) and Bound Fluids (BFV) Parts and Effective Porosity(MPHI) and Total Porosity(MSIG) Measurement on plug or cutting size samples.
- Wettability Characterization
- Low Resistivity Reservoir Study